Tapto's reader is designed to make reading easier, it has two reading modes
When you first load the Reader you’ll be in focus mode, which puts the focus on what you’re reading one block at a time.
To move forwards, you just click or tap on the next block, which will be dimmed.
You can start to scroll at any time and the Reader will change to scan mode.Back to top
In scan mode, you can move through an article by scrolling but content is still displayed in separated blocks.Back to top
You can use Reading Settings to:
Back to top
- Choose a colour Theme by tapping on the down arrow next to the selected them
- Choose an audio reading voice in the same way
- Turn Previewing of Upcoming Content on or off - turning previewing off helps you focus on the sentence you’re reading by blurring the words of upcoming sentences.
The article menu
Back to to Help CentreBack to Homepage
- The name and source of the article
- A switch to add the article to your Inbox
- A switch to add the article to your Favourites
- Any tags you have added to the article
- A link to visit the original page
- A button to Archive the article
- Another button to Delete it
- Metadata associated with the article